Sri Govindaraja Swamy temple is one the most important and ancient temples located in the heart of the temple city - Tirupati.
Renowned Sri Vaishnavaite, Saint Ramanujacharya consecrated this temple in 1130 AD. Before Lord Sri Govindaraja Swamy,
Sri Parthasarathi Swamy was the presiding deity of this temple.
The daily rituals in this temple are performed according to “Vaikhanasa Agama”. The rituals, festivals and functions in
this temple are conducted in line with the rituals performed at Srivari Temple, Tirumala.
Generally, the temple is opened daily by 5 AM with Suprabhata Seva and closed by 9 PM with Ekantha Seva.
The following are the sub-temples situated in the premises of this temple.
You can book for Seva well in advance through ttdsevaonline.com
01. Sri Partha Sarathi Swamy Temple.
02 Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple.
03 Sri Choodikudutha Nachiyar Ammavari Temple(SriAndal)
04. Sri Salai Nachiyar Ammavari Temple(Sri Pundarikavalli Temple)
05. Sri Bhasyakarla vari Temple
06. Sri Anajaneya swamy Temple near(opposite)
07. Sri Thirumangai Alwar Temple
08. Sri Kurath Alwar Temple
09. Sri Madhurakavi and Ananda Alwar Temple
10. Sri Chakrathalwar Temple
11. Sri Mudal Alwar Temple
12. Sri Manavala Mahamuni Temple
13. Sri Vedantha Desikar Temple
14. Sri Anjaneya Swamy Vari Temple
15. Sri Nammalwar Temple
16. Sri Sanjeevaraya swamy Temple( Mattam Anjaneya
17. Sri Tirumala Nambi Sannidhi
18. Sri Lakshmi Narayana Swamy Temple, G.S. Mada Street, Tirupati(taken over temple)