Some information with respect to advance reservations made by pilgrims for accommodation and sevas:
- An advance reservation daily chart is being displayed on the Notice Board outside ARP Counter in Central Reception Office, Tirumala. The chart contains the names of pilgrims who have been allotted accommodation.
- If the devotees have not received acknowledgement or confirmation letters from the AEO (RO-I) TTD, Tirumala, they may dial 0877-2277777, 2233333 between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. except on holidays or 0877 - 2277777, 2233333 at any time and get information by giving DD/MO particulars.
To reserve accommodation in advance, you can send a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank, in favour of The Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati, (attach xerox copy of photo Id Proof (PAN card, Driving License , Voter Id, Passport, House hold card) along with the requisition letter, specify checkin time slot 00.01am to 12.00pm (or) 12.01pm to 11.59pm, Mobile Number And e-mail Id) and sent to the following address atleast 60 days in advance:
Assistant Executive Officer
Reception - I
TTD.,Tirumala - 517 504
Contact No.0877-2263626, 2263281
- An exclusive monitor is kept in Advance Reservation Allotment counter and main computer cell at Central Reception Office, TTD, Tirumala to provide information on advance reservation round the clock.
- Pilgrim will be provided accommmodation as per time slot requested and printed on the confirmation slip. If pilgrim fails to reach the allotment counter with in the prescribed time slot, accommodation cannot be alloted.
Pilgrims can reserve paid accommodation (only for the Rs. 100/- & Rs.50/- per day category) in Tirumala 30 days in advance of their visit, by writing to the Assistant Executive Officer (Reception-I) TTD, Tirumala - 517504. The letter will have to be accompanied by a demand draft favouring the Executive Officer, TTD, payable at Tirupati, and drawn on any nationalised bank.
Paid accommodation can also be reserved 30 days in advance at the e-Darshan counters all over India., by paying the requisite amount.
Accommodation in other cost categories can be reserved, subject to availability, only at the Central Reception Office, Tirumala.
- A 'day' is used to mean 24 hours from the time of allotment.
- Alternative accommodation will be provided if the required accommodation is not available. In such cases, the excess service charges paid, if any, will be refunded.
- Accommodation can be reserved for one day only. If the persons do not check in on that particular day, the reservation will be cancelled and the reservation charges paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any subsequent period.
There are several large choultries with free rooms for families to stay in reasonable comfort. Electricity and water are provided free of charge. For free accommodation, pilgrims may contact the Central Reception Office, near the bus stand in Tirumala. Pilgrims can also rest in and Dormitory Halls provided by TTD.